United Way Nonprofit Connection provides board development options tailored to fit the needs of individual organizations.
Preparing diverse leaders for nonprofit board service
- Recruitment and selection of annual Project Blueprint class
- Delivery of comprehensive governance curriculum to Project Blueprint class members
- Linking new Project Blueprint graduates with board service opportunities
- Ongoing connection of Project Blueprint alumni with board service opportunities
Advancing effective board governance
- Board training tailored to the unique needs of individual organizations
- Facilitated discussions between board and staff
- Facilitated board retreats
- Strategic planning retreats
- United Way Board Fair
- Best Boards with Rice University
Email us at email@example.com to receive updates about upcoming webinars, workshops, computer training, and special events.